Happy Holidays 2k17! Congratulations on surviving the chaos of Thanksgiving and Black Friday! As an ex-rideshare operator myself, I know that there were days during the Black Friday weekend that you want to park your car in the garage, chill and watch Lifetime Christmas movies. But then you wouldn’t be making that awesome bank!
In the spirit of the holiday season, you should be thinking about some ways to spruce up your vehicle to reflect that warm feeling that we all desire! But who has time for brainstorming during this time of year? Keep that energy for pondering over what to get your family and friends. Read on to see a few holiday ideas to attract rideshare customers to riding within the comfort of your backseat!
*This post may contain affiliate links.
With all the options for Christmas decorations, picking out the right ones to suite your vehicle and rideshare side-gig can be overwhelming. Here you will find an awesome list of ways to bring the holiday season to the exterior of your car to make you standout among the crowd!
• Reindeer Car Costume: Make your car look like a cute reindeer! It comes with antlers and an adorable bright red Rudolph nose! Who can’t resist a reindeer?
• Elf Automotive Magnet: If you are the type that likes easy decorating, then simply place one of these hilarious elf helper leg magnets anywhere on your car! In the seriousness of the holidays, everyone likes a tidbit of hilarity!
• Snowflake Glass Décor Stickers: Another simple holiday fix for decorating your car. These decals are elegant and bring a simplistic holiday flare to your car.
• LED Waterproof Lights: Light up your car during the holiday season with these easy-to-install lights that change colors! Your customers will feel like a star hopping into a colorful car!
It’s the Small Things
In my past experience, rideshare consumers enjoy the small details that rideshare drivers provide. They like feeling added personal touches. The holiday season is the perfect time to let your creativity flow! Here are some creative ways to spread holiday cheer for your passengers!
• Water Bottle Labels: There are many ways you can create labels to stick on the bottles of water you offer your customers! You can find many pre-made ones online or you can make your own!
• Holiday Candy: Stock up on a variety of inexpensive holiday mints, chocolates, hard candies, and more! If you have regular customers, perhaps ask them what they like and make sure to have that particular candy stocked.
• Holiday Air Fresheners: Many people love the smell that the holidays offer! Go out and get some holiday car fresheners to keep that Christmas sensation going during rides.
• Christmas Gift: There is no right or wrong answer here, maybe you see a cool holiday pen that comes in a pack of 20, or you picked up some intriguing holiday items in bulk during Black Friday. Make these small gifts available to the first few customers throughout the month of December! Your customers will remember this and spread the word as well.
• Pick Up Gift Certificates: If you have a favorite place that you like to go out to eat, a place to shop in town, etc, then go out and get some $5 gift certificates to give to your customers! They will enjoy this and everyone likes free money.
• Play Holiday Tunes: Pick up some holiday CD’s and listen to them as you cruise around town during December.
The holiday season is a perfect excuse to go “all-out” and pamper all of your passengers, new and old! The season of giving should not stop once your passenger(s) hop in your car. Turn up that Christmas rock, decorate your vehicle, and get to cruising as the rideshare driver that owned Christmas!