San Diego Lyft Referral Bonus $2,000 - March 2017
How to Earn a $2,000 Bonus
- Sign up for Lyft using promo code TARA666.
- Complete 500 rides.
- Your reward will be direct deposited within 1-2 weeks after completion.
- Start your application to become a Lyft driver during the promotion.
- Make sure the referral code TARA666 is inputted into the “Promo/Referral code” field when originally applying.
- Complete the specified number of rides within 60 days of being approved as a Lyft driver. No more than two rides given to the same passenger will count toward the ride requirement.
- Lyft driver eligibility and approval are determined at the sole discretion of Lyft, and are not guaranteed.
- The duration of the review process may vary.
- Participation in this promotion is subject to Lyft's Terms of Service.
- This promotion runs for a limited time only, and terms are subject to change.
- The bonus/credit amounts (if any) in effect at the time and market of the application shall apply, and can vary (for both applicant and referrer) by market.
- Credits are only valid for use on the Lyft platform and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Credits do not cover tips (they will be charged separately).
- Credits expire 1 year after issuance.
- This promotion is limited to the first 1,000 applicants. In San Diego, this promotion is limited to the first 500 applicants.*
* Promos change often and depend on the city you're driving in, so it's advised to check with Lyft first to see what the bonus amount is in your city. Click here to contact Lyft directly.
How to Make Some Additional Money
- If you want to make even more money, sign up for both Lyft and Uber! You'll want to sign up for Lyft first, complete the minimum amount of rides you need to get your bonus and then sign up for Uber. You'll earn a bigger bonus from Uber if you're already driving with another rideshare company!
- Once you are a Lyft driver, you'll receive your own unique referral code that you can use to refer other drivers or passengers and make some extra money!
For information on how to do this, see Lyft's website:
Don't Want to Drive but Just Want a Free Ride?
Get up to $50 in Lyft credits towards your first ride with my referral code: TARA666
Get up to $25 in Uber credits towards your first ride with my referral code UBER94UND
Did you Know you can Link your JetBlue and Lyft Accounts for TrueBlue Points?
You can now link your JetBlue and Lyft accounts and earn 30 TrueBlue points for every airport ride you take!
If you’re new to Lyft, you'll get 750 TrueBlue Points or $15 off just for signing up and taking your first trip! You do not need to be a JetBlue member to earn the $15 off.
For more info, click here.
Need to Contact Me?