THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Referral amounts & ride requirements are different in each city and are dependent on Lyft's current promo. For an up-to-date list of these promos, see my Current Lyft Promos by City page.
- Once you have started your application, you will receive an email from Lyft confirming the relevant bonus amount, ride requirements and time limits needed to qualify for the bonus.
- If you have any questions about the details, please contact Lyft directly.
TO QUALIFY FOR THE NEW DRIVER BONUS
- Start your application to become a Lyft driver during the promotion.
- Make sure my referral code "TARA666" is entered in the “Promo/Referral code” field before submitting your application.
- Complete the specified number of rides within 30 days (unless otherwise specified) of being approved as a Lyft driver.
Please note, no more than two rides given to the same passenger will count toward the ride requirement.
WHEN YOU CAN EXPECT TO RECEIVE YOUR BONUS
Once these requirements are met, the referred new driver can expect to see a bonus direct deposited in 1-2 payouts cycles.
For additional info on Lyft's terms, click here.
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE SOME EXTRA MONEY
- If you want to make even more money, sign up for both Lyft and Uber! You'll want to sign up for Lyft first, complete the minimum amount of rides you need to get your bonus and then sign up for Uber. You'll earn a bigger bonus from Uber (up to $600) if you're already driving with another rideshare company!
- Once you are a Lyft driver, you'll receive your own unique referral code that you can use to refer other drivers or passengers and make some extra money!
For information on how to do this, see Lyft's website:
DON'T WANT TO DRIVE BUT JUST WANT A FREE RIDE?
Get up to $50 in Lyft credits towards your first ride with my referral code: TARA666
LYFT'S AVAILABLE CITIES
To see a list of cities where Lyft is available in both the U.S. and internationally, see Lyft's Available Cities page.